Lille – Footnotes
- “Build more”, “Renovate old social housing areas and run-down private stock”, “Promote social diversity (the social mix) with actions adapting dwellings for disabled and dependant elderly people, housing for students, intergenerational cohabitation and emergency and inclusion shelters”, “Sustainable housing improvement of the energy efficiency of housing stock as well as experimenting with eco-districts”.
- Gathering of inhabitants in order to think up and work together to build their future housing.
- A consensus conference is made up of a panel of citizens who question expert witnesses on a particular topic at a public conference. Their recommendations are then circulated widely.
- PLMH2, 2008-2012
- For instance, an article in Les métiers de la petite enfance (Pouget, 2013)
- For instance, the conference Langages et réussite éducative: des actions innovantes [Educational language and success: innovative actions], March 2009.
- Dominique Bertinotti’s visit to Lille, Friday 7 December 2012, www.social-sante.gouv.fr/actualite-presse,42/invitations-presse,2339/deplacement-de-dominique,15436.html.
- Bastien (2011) Les crèches expérimentent le « parler bambins », Nord Eclair, November. Crapet E. (2011) “A la rentrée, la ville expérimentera le ‘parler bambin’ dans deux crèches” [When school starts again, the city will be testing out Parler Bambins in two day nurseries], La Voix du Nord, May. Guignot C. (2012) “L’égalité des chances passe par le langage” [Equal opportunities depend on language], La Gazette Santé sociale, March.