Varazdin – Footnotes
- These are data for Varaždin County. It is relevant to show the scope of the programme as it is a unique operating principle and CES Varaždin is conducting the programme not only in Varaždin but all counties because it is their operating area. Distinct data for the city of Varaždin are shown later in the text.
- CES representative
- Often in jobs like cleaning the city or public areas.
- For example, after 6 months working in public works they must engage them in another 6 months on personal expenses and that is not economically acceptable for the vast majority.
- He is one of the users in “Individual projects section of the public works”.
- CES representative.
- Quotes were found on workshops reports on web page of association
- Peek membership numbers were seen soon after that when the association counted 140 members.
- As president of H2C stated: “As they eventually got employed they exited the Association but we are still contact with them. They come back to us when they feel the need and when they are not pleased with the current work and with our support they want to change or improve their working environment“
- H2C member
- Tenants in social housing programme, in this non-profit organisation, very often are not willing to pay rent and others costs related to housing (electricity, gas, heating, water, communal fee). Besides that, internal maintenance the social flats is a problem for owners.
- A good example is the Association Gredica that became the winner of the third prize at the SozialMarie contest for social innovation for their Magic Gardens project.