- Each institution gave 10,000 euros.
- The City of Grigny.
- Interview with a coordinator of a childhood coordination centre, North Nantes district.
- The network consists of the following seven local initiatives: A l’abordâge, a café for children, created in 2004, L’Equipage, a bookshop created in 2009, L’îlot Familles (2010), Rencontres Amitiés et Partage Interculturels (“Intercultural Meetings and Friendship” referred to hereafter as RAPI), (2009), Regart’s (2005), Style Alpaga (1995), Tak Après (1999).
- Created in 2006 and regrouping a large number of local SSE stakeholders (associations, cooperatives, foundations, social entrepreneurs, etc.).
- Specialised in childhood and youth projects.
- Funding comes from the State, the General Council, the City of Nantes, Nantes Metropolis and the Family Allowance Fund.