Social Innovations for social cohesion: 77 cases from 20 European cities
- Bureau of European Policy Advisers (BEPA) (2010): Empowering people, driving change. Social Innovation in The European Union, available via http://ec.europa.eu/bepa/pdf/publications_pdf/social_innovation.pdf
- Cels, S./De Jong, J./Nauta, F. (2012): Agents of Change. Strategy and Tactics for Social Innovation, Washington: Brookings Institution Press.
- Evers, A./Guillemard, A. M. (2012): Social Policy and Citizenship, New York: Oxford University Press
- INNOSERV (2012): Innovative practices In Europe: INNOSERV Project Selection of Innovative Practices, available via http://www.inno-serv.eu/sites/default/files/WP3%20Report_Innovative%20practices%20INNOSERV_0.pdf
- Moulaert, F. (2010): Social Innovation and Community Development. Concepts, Theories and Challenges. In Moulaert, F./Martinelli, F./Swygedouw, E./González, S. (Eds.) Can neigbourhoods save the city?, London and New York: Routledge, pp. 4-16.
Mulgan, G. (2006): The Process of Social Innovation, Innovations 1 (2) pp. 145-162.
- Osborne, St. P./Brown, L. (2011): Innovation, public policy and public services delivery in the UK: The word that would be king?, Public Administration 89 (4), pp. 1335-1350.
- Phills, J. (2008): Rediscovering social innovation, Stanford Social Innovation Review, 6 (4), pp. 36–43.
- Wagner, P. (1994): A Sociology of Modernity: Liberty and Discipline, London: Routledge.